- Following test driven development principles, performing design and requirement review
- Responsible for designing and developing core business logic which would deal with fast amount of data flows
- Work closely with data scientists, hardware engineer, customers and other developers to deliver the best possible user experience and scalability for all our products
- Build and maintain self-contained services using mainly TypeScript
- 7+ years of practical experience in the field of software development
- Experience working in remote/decentralized teams. You are a critical thinker and have good organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- You have an excellent understanding of building highly scalable, robust and faulttolerant services as well as strong programming skills in JavaSript/TypeScript
- Experience with designing and building scalable interfaces (RESTful APIs, OAS, JSON data models) as well as experience following agile and TDD development principles, working with tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Internal and external training opportunities and a really friendly team
- Flexible working time model and Mobile Working opportunity
- International spirit in a great Austrian environment
- Office Canteen at the Rottenmann location and workplace health promotion
For this position we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 50,000.00. Your actual remuneration we will agree upon in the course of the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application
For information please contact Markus Schroers 0676 84 24 51 687.