- You will lead a small team of development engineers and be responsible for the development of a new series of refrigerated display cases.
- You will be responsible for the refrigeration and flow design of open and closed refrigerated shelving units. Your focus is on plug-in refrigeration circuits using natural refrigerants.
- You will work closely with experts from other departments within the company, such as design and laboratory, on exciting development projects.
- You will maintain regular contact with our suppliers and customers and coordinate with them regarding samples, prototypes, alternative products, test results and product improvements.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining our high quality standards and documentation as part of the product development process.
- You have successfully completed your studies and have profound knowledge in the field of simulation / refrigeration technology.
- In addition, you have already spent the last few years in product development and have built up comprehensive knowledge of the specialist field
- In addition, you have very good English, German and MS Office skills and a convincing communicative manner.
- You are basically open-minded towards travel and 20% travel activity is perfectly fine for you
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with meal allowance, employee discounts with selected companies and insurances as well as company health measures. For this position, we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 65,000.00. Your actual salary will of course be agreed with you in a personal interview and is tailored to your skills!
We look forward to getting to know you
For information, please contact Thomas Maurer-Mühlleitner at any time on 0664 84 24 51 302.