- As a project manager, you take on – and work independently on – exciting development projects in the field of commercial cooling systems for supermarket chains and discounters, in the course of which you are also up to date with regard to competitor products.
- You maintain regular contact with our suppliers and customers and coordinate with them regarding samples, prototypes, alternative products, test results and product improvements.
- You are also responsible for compliance with all safety and refrigeration standards and our high quality standards in your development projects and test runs, which have a positive influence on the laboratory as well as the design.
- You create project analyses, document and evaluate laboratory measurements and consider them from both technical and economic points of view
- You have successfully completed your studies and have profound knowledge in the field of refrigeration technology / thermodynamics.
- In addition, you have already spent the last few years in product development and have built up comprehensive knowledge of the field and of project management.
- In addition, you have very good English, German and MS Office skills and a convincing communicative manner.
- You are basically open-minded towards travelling and 20% travel is perfectly fine for you
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. We look forward to getting to know you!
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Ulrike Ettlich at +49 6486 90144 -11 at any time.