- In your role, you are responsible for timely and correct monthly sales reporting, which you can track in SAP BO / BI (Business Objects), among other things.
- You will contribute to the continuous development of our new BI reporting platform and support cross-group SAP projects.
- You will take on a proactive role in budgeting and planning sales and profits, monitoring our corporate goals and tracking the sales pipeline.
- In this role, you will also continuously exchange ideas with AHT branches around the world and contribute to the preparation of reports for the AHT senior management.
- You support the worldwide sales by observing the competition and the market and by deriving and continuously improving our customer service and our offer.
- You have successfully completed a business-oriented degree (financial management, business administration …) or a relevant commercial apprenticeship and have already gained profound experience in the areas of sales controlling, sales operations, budget preparation, etc. at an international company
- You also have a good understanding of the selection and interpretation of indicators for sales management
- You like to be someone who works analytically, develops solutions by means of queries in analysis / reporting tools and communicates them to the target group.
- Finally, you will be able to speak and write German and English, SAP BO / BI and MS Office
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with a meal allowance, employee discounts at selected companies and insurance companies, as well as company health measures. For this position we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 42,000. We will of course agree on your actual salary in a personal conversation with you and will be tailored to your abilities.
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mr. Markus Schroers at 03614 / 2451-687 at any time.