- As a member of the SAP team, you create new or alternative materials and master data in SAP.
- You create parts lists for prototypes, pre-series, pilot series and series devices, taking into account deadlines, functionality and costs
- The maintenance of existing master data and bills of material for various production plants is also one of your tasks.
- You will work together with colleagues from all areas of research & development, purchasing, production, sales and quality assurance.
- You have completed technical or commercial training
- Experience in master data maintenance is desirable
- You have knowledge in the use of SAP and MS-Office
- Knowledge of English would be an advantage
- Your working style is described as team-oriented and responsible
- You have a high degree of reliability and flexibility
- You keep a cool head even in hectic situations
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with meal allowance, employee discounts with selected companies and insurances as well as company health measures. For this position we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 30,000.
We look forward to getting to know you
For information, please contact Thomas Maurer-Mühlleitner at any time on 03614 / 2451-302 .