- In this position, you are always proactive in winning new customers and providing high-quality service to existing ones. In order to acquire new customers, of course, you always have an eye on the market and quickly recognize and seize potential opportunities.
- In the case of successful orders, you naturally always strive to meet customer requirements and are therefore in constant communication with product management and production planning about timely delivery.
- Long-term and sustainable customer relationships are extremely important for AHT, which is why you always strive to maintain high-quality relationships with our customers.
- In addition, of course, you always have the sales forecasts and the budget in view, so that a profitable growth of your support area can be seen.
- You have at least 3-5 years of profound experience in sales, preferably in food retail or in the commercial refrigeration industry.
- Ideally, you have already been able to gain knowledge of the market landscape of industry, customers and competition in the refrigeration sector.
- You are also fluent in Danish and English, both written and oral, and have already gained experience with MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SAP.
- You describe yourself as a talent for organization and enjoy being in constant communication with your customers.
- You are also skilled in project management and good at administration.
- You are a hunter profile by nature and get motivated by finding new customers.
- You are expected to spend 4 days a week on the road visiting potential customers.
- You are a self-going person that can work independently and from a home office base.
As a crisis-proof employer, we offer you a competitive salary an attractive bonus model, a company car for private use, optimal support with induction, internal and external training opportunities, an extremely flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. We are looking forward to meeting you.
YOU WILL WORK HERE
AHT Cooling Systems Nordic ApS
A. P. Møllers Allé 9B
DK 2791 Dragør
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mr. Martin Wood Pedersen at +45 26 21 21 21 at any time.