- Working with Sales, you will turn customer orders into detailed store concepts (cooling, heat recovery, building services), which you will then super-visualize so that the customer can view their finished store in detail before construction begins
- In this role, you will also organize the assembly, disassembly, commissioning, takeover and project documentation
- You will independently prepare quotations and bills of materials, regularly coordinate with suppliers regarding assembly materials and also conduct on-site surveys of customer stores
- In addition, you will also build a strong network within the company by engaging in regular exchanges with colleagues from product management, sales and development in the Head Quarter
- You can demonstrate a profound education in refrigeration or building services (including CO2 systems) with at least three years of work experience in a similar role
- In your career so far, you have already successfully laid out a number of markets and have learned to always maintain an overview as well as an accurate and precise way of working
- You work very independently and always act customer-oriented
- Furthermore, you speak business fluent English as well as German and bring a willingness to travel 10%
As an attractive employer, we offer you a crisis-proof job. This is an additional position and is designed to support the growth of the company. There is optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. We look forward to getting to know you!
YOU WORK HERE
AHT Cooling Systems Germany GmbH / Am Hohlweg 17-19 / 56368 Katzenelnbogen
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mrs. Melanie Breitfuß at 03614 / 2451-704 at any time.