- In your role, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate credit management reporting of the AHT Group to Daikin Europe and AHT management respectively.
- You will take a proactive role in receivables management; monitoring and assessing credit risks at customer level and implementing internal policies in Customer Credit Management.
- In this role, you will also continuously communicate with global AHT offices on credit control issues and monitor compliance with group guidelines.
- You will support the global sales team on credit management issues (LC, bank guarantees, etc.) as well as the accounting department in the context of reporting (monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements).
- You regularly carry out risk analyses and are a key user for the SAP Customer Credit Management Tool.
- You have successfully completed a business-oriented degree (financial management, business administration…) and have gained profound experience in the credit control of an international company.
- You also have knowledge of accounting in accordance with IFRS and have completed certification as an accountant.
- You like to be someone who focuses on the solution and not on the problem and you are willing to travel to some extent
- Finally, you are proficient in written and spoken German and English (min. C1), SAP and MS-Office
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with meal allowance, employee discounts with selected companies and insurances as well as company health measures. For this position, we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 42,000. Your actual salary will of course be agreed with you in a personal interview and is tailored to your skills.
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mr. Markus Schroers at 03614 / 2451-687 at any time.