- You actively participate in the creation and implementation of a standardised global process to ensure the master data quality (articles & suppliers) within the purchasing organisations of the AHT Group.
- You create article and purchasing-relevant master data
- You maintain and check master data for correctness and completeness in close coordination with the product group managers.
- You are responsible for order processing including delivery date tracking, dunning, complaints processing and material master data maintenance for defined OEM suppliers.
- You are responsible for inventory management (maintenance of MRP parameters, minimum and safety stocks, order lot sizes, order intervals and packaging sizes) for OEM articles.
- You design the forecast communication to the defined suppliers
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship
- You have experience with MS Office (primarily Excel)
- You have SAP knowledge (SAP R3, Hana, or Ariba)
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You are a structured, independent personality with excellent communication skills
- You are known as a team player (international teams)
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with meal allowance, employee discounts with selected companies and insurances as well as company health measures. For this position we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 30,000.
We look forward to getting to know you
For information, please contact Thomas Maurer-Mühlleitner at any time on 03614 / 2451-302 .