- One of your main tasks is to work on projects in the production of our cooling and freezing systems, if necessary also internationally. In some cases, you will also take on the role of project manager.
- In addition, you will take over one or more areas of competence in Lean Management
- You will follow up on the measures set in the COO area, evaluate the implementation and report on the results.
- You will prepare documents and decision-making materials (analyses, presentations), e.g. for meetings of the extended management board, group reports, advisory board meetings
- Administrative and organisational support for the COO (e.g. business trip management) is also part of your varied range of tasks.
- You have either successfully completed a technical degree (also entry-level) or a technical apprenticeship / HTL with professional experience and further training (technical or business management).
- You are a strong, open, communicative personality with hands-on and Gemba mentality
- Your way of working is very structured and analytical
- In addition to German, you have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You have excellent MS-Office user skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- If you have experience in project management and knowledge of lean methods, this is an advantage
Your place of work is a top modern office in Rottenmann in Upper Styria with a generous home office arrangement. As an attractive employer, we also offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. The collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry applies to us. For this full-time position, we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 46,760. We will agree your actual salary with you in a personal interview.
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mrs. Sabine Mittermair-Krivez at 03614 / 2451-426 at any time.