- You develop and implement purchasing strategies within a defined commodity group on a regional and global level.
- You process the commodity group portfolio independently, taking into account the TCOs
- You systematically analyse the global procurement markets and supplier structures
- You independently conduct e-RFQ’s, as well as supplier selection and qualification
- You independently conduct negotiations and conclude supply and cooperation agreements (global/regional)
- You conduct e-auctions
- You have 2-3 years of profound professional experience in purchasing
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent (additional foreign language would be an advantage)
- You have experience with purchasing relevant MRP systems such as SAP (MM module) or SAP Ariba.
- You are good at building and maintaining strong supplier relationships and have excellent negotiation skills.
- You describe yourself as analytical, persuasive and business-minded
- You are a team player (global teams)
As an attractive employer, we offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. There are also various employee events, a company canteen with meal allowance, employee discounts with selected companies and insurances as well as company health measures. For this position, we pay an annual gross salary of at least € 40,000. Your actual salary will of course be agreed with you in a personal interview and is tailored to your skills.
We look forward to getting to know you
For information, please contact Thomas Maurer-Mühlleitner at any time on 03614 / 2451-302 .