- Planning, monitoring, controlling and completion of supply chain projects with project manager responsibility at national and international level
- Identification of optimisation potentials of processes and value streams along the supply chain
- Monitoring, controlling and further development of critical supply chain key indicators and pushing improvement activities
- Analysis and strategic development of international logistics processes
- Bachelor / Matura with several years of practical work experience in a comparable position
- Experience in project management
- Communication skills, solution-oriented work and ability to work in a team
- Confident handling of ERP systems (SAP is an advantage)
- Know-how and enjoy process optimisation and finding suitable solutions
- You are flexible, precise and assertive
- Very good English and German skills
Your place of work is a top modern office in Rottenmann in Upper Styria with a generous home office arrangement. As an attractive employer, we also offer you optimal support during induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. With us, the collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry applies, which is basically already above an average salary in Austria. The annual gross salary for this position is at least € 50,000. We will agree your actual salary with you in a personal interview.
We look forward to receiving your application
For information, please contact Mrs. Sabine Mittermair-Krivez at 03614 / 2451-426 at any time.