- You will carry out excellent technical and economic project management (organization of disassembly, assembly, commissioning of the refrigeration equipment and consultation with the installation partner) and for this you will be in constant exchange with the purchasing, sales and production departments at the Rottenmann site
- A first-class support of our customers in the processing of orders and planning of the markets as well as the coordination of international and complex special orders also falls within your area of responsibility
- Of course, you will coordinate the on-time delivery at the customer’s site and also be at the customer’s site yourself in order to be able to ensure the correct installation of the equipment in the store.
- You bring at least 4 years of relevant work experience in project planning and execution
- You have also been able to acquire theoretical knowledge of refrigeration or building services engineering in your previous career
- Your personality is characterized by solution-oriented work and confident communication / negotiation skills, and problem solving
- You also impress with your cost-conscious, analytical thinking
- A confident handling of MS-Office (Excel) and very good knowledge of English and Finnish (written and spoken) complete your profile
- You are expected to spend 4 days a week on the road participating and supporting the projects, installations and site surveys
As a crisis-proof employer, we offer you an attractive opportunity to implement your own ideas and thus drive the success of AHT. This is an additional position and is designed to support the growth of the company. There is optimal support during the induction, internal and external training opportunities, a flexible working time model as well as a strong team and a pleasant working atmosphere. We look forward to getting to know you!
We look forward to getting to know you
For information, please contact Martin Wood Pedersen at any time on +45 26 21 21 21