Apprenticeship industrial clerk
Do you like working in the office? Are you communicative and/or a numbers person and you like to organise? With an apprenticeship as an industrial clerk you will receive comprehensive training in all commercial areas of an international industrial company.
What you do
in your training
- Purchasing advertising materials and organising trade fairs
- Input of customer orders
- Purchasing different materials
- Control of incoming goods and stock movements
- Invoicing, preparation of delivery documents, organisation of deliveries
- Accounting, payment transactions, controlling
- Checking of warranty invoices
- Personnel administration
- General secretarial duties
LBS Mitterdorf im Mürztal
“I have been part of the AHT Group since 2007. During my apprenticeship, I particularly liked that I was able to get to know the different departments of the company and thus also many employees from all areas. I have been working in sales administration since 2010. What I like about my job is the daily variety and the contact with different customers from various countries. What’s special about AHT are the flexible working hours and the fact that I have colleagues I can always rely on.”
AHT Youngster - become part of the AHT family.