Duration of training: 3.5 years
Vocational school: LBS Knittelfeld
If you enjoy working with metal, this apprenticeship is just right for you.
This is what you will do in your training with us:
- Machining mechanical parts, assembling mechanical assemblies and components
- Assemble, assemble, test and commission machines and systems
- Manufacture and install spare parts and mechanical engineering elements
- Manufacture, set up and test controls of the pneumatic type
- Find, isolate and eliminate errors, defects and faults in systems and machines
In the course of your apprenticeship, you will discover your personal strengths and you can decide whether you want to program and operate one of our state-of-the-art laser cutting machines, a folding or punching machine, or whether you want to strengthen our team of fitters.
Operations: Ulrich Gassner-Speckmoser
My tasks include the independent planning, implementation and tracking of technical projects, optimization and standardization of workplaces in production, as well as management and division of internal and external auxiliary companies. The apprenticeship at AHT as a mechanical engineer prepared me excellently for my current activities in the field of industrial engineering. The modern machine park of the AHT training workshop is an absolute highlight in the training! The completed LAP was the starting signal for my professional development, first at the evening HTL and now at the FH for building technology.
Discover our other 6 apprenticeships
- Industrial management assistant
- Refrigeration system technician
- Electrical engineer – focus on industrial and plant engineering
- Mechatronics technician – focus on automation technology
- Process technician
- IT system technician